Sign in to follow this  
biggieboy

Xbox 360 Gamertags

So I just started my free month of Xbox Live and figured it'd be cool to play against some fellow mographers. If anyone's interested my Gamertag is Biggieboy58, or else just post your gamertag on here.

I have G.R.A.W. , Fight Night R3, NHL 06, NBA Live 06, and Oblivion (dont think you can play that one online though).

We should totally have a 16 person team mograph battle (drooling)

So I just started my free month of Xbox Live and figured it'd be cool to play against some fellow mographers. If anyone's interested my Gamertag is Biggieboy58, or else just post your gamertag on here.

I have G.R.A.W. , Fight Night R3, NHL 06, NBA Live 06, and Oblivion (dont think you can play that one online though).

We should totally have a 16 person team mograph battle (drooling)

Biggie DEF count me in...I got rid of all of my other games but I have GRAW...my usual friends I normally play with started buying other games, and im left to play with noone...if you can organize a 16 player mograph graw match...you would be the shit...

gamertag is xdozex. Ill send you a friend request later.

My man-child plays Xbox Live pretty much every damn day! He's got some crazy-ass sniper game where there's a guy who's always yelling in Japanese (?) about captured flags...I don't know the name of it though...

On the occasional late night I (GamerTag: JohnnyMotion) can be found playing Burnout.

There are few things that make me feel more shame than when my girlfriend wakes up, and comes out to see me in my underwear, sitting inches away from the screen, screaming obcenities at 12 year olds via my Xbox headset.

I don't hate Xbox!...I actually kinda like watching him play the games. It's weird. It's sorta like watching really repetitive tv. I don't really like the Battlefield one he's playing now..because it's too much of the same thing. But in general I like it. I'm too busy to get involved playing it myself, for the most part. It sucks being the bread winner.... :H

I'll find out his "handle" and let you guys know...so you can beat his ass!! LOL.

In Battlefield his tag is weburban

Edited by Firebetty

Guest bne meyrs

On the occasional late night I (GamerTag: JohnnyMotion) can be found playing Burnout.

There are few things that make me feel more shame than when my girlfriend wakes up, and comes out to see me in my underwear, sitting inches away from the screen, screaming obcenities at 12 year olds via my Xbox headset.

omg, u should have heard biggieboy tonight... he had some choice words for this 12 year old on Ghost Recon that was getting yelled at by his mom to get to bed.

omg, u should have heard biggieboy tonight... he had some choice words for this 12 year old on Ghost Recon that was getting yelled at by his mom to get to bed.

Dude, that 12 year old had it coming. I mean 30 - 11???? WHO THE FUCKE LOSEES DATT BADD LOLLLZ ROLFAOAEIOU

Wow, awesome lookat all these xbox360-headz.

I just got it and I am loving it.

Name = BillD222

I loooove the fact that you can download demos and play them on a console!

Favorite demos so far are: Prey, fight night3 and Condemned.

I will be buying all these in the near future.

Prey is so cool, reminds me a little of half life

What is G.R.A.W?

Edited by BillD²²²

Guest bne meyrs

Wow, awesome lookat all these xbox360-headz.

I just got it and I am loving it.

Name = BillD222

I loooove the fact that you can download demos and play them on a console!

Favorite demos so far are: Prey, fight night3 and Condemned.

I will be buying all these in the near future.

Prey is so cool, reminds me a little of half life

What is G.R.A.W?

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter

Its a Tom Clancy Shooter/Army Tactics game... pretty fun online.

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter

Its a Tom Clancy Shooter/Army Tactics game... pretty fun online.

I mostly play GRAW/Battlefield on PC because I freakin hate those console sticks. Gotta have mouse/keyboard for FPS. But I do play a lot of PGR3 everyday, but once again curse the stupid stix waiting for the real force feedback wheel to drop in a few months along with Forza2.

Edited by C.Smith

I just got my 360 last week! Woohoo!

Gamertag: schurmo

Hope to catch some of you online, even though I don't own any games yet. But I am up for some Rainbow Six multiplayer demo, anyone, anyone? Bueller?

Edited by BOY:1:DER

Guest bne meyrs

Gears of War! cmon guys or The new Rainbox Six Vegas?

Get it lets play

Gamertag: bloodeverywhere

GAMERTAG: speunfed

add me fuckaaas

Guest bne meyrs

aww shit, you're laughing at me and i dont even get the joke, dammit. :(

LOL!!!!!

me either.