Sign in to follow this  
biggieboy

Xbox 360 Gamertags

I predicted my no mouse/keyboard Halo bitchfest would fire up and it has.

I've been playing Halo3 almost non-stop since Friday afternoon. I've never played any Halo except Halo1 for Mac back in the day. Which was fun as shit and so far a hell-of a lot more fun than Halo3 on a 360 so far.

Those fucking controller sticks. I get served left and right. It seems like I have to go thru 2 magazines and a melee to kill anyone , yet everyone seems to shoot me with 2 bullets and I die. It's getting really annoying. I'm sure it's because they consistently aim for my head. But I cannot get those sticks to aim for me for shit. I have years of mouse/keyboard skillz and almost nil on the 360/PS3 controller. I started a Forge session to "train". I tried all kinds of different sensitivities and unless I keep perfectly still I cannot target the head unless it's a fluke. If I stay in motion, I'm lucky if I aim the head 10% of the time.

But in battles where I get supremely served, I watch them back frame by frame and my opponents are just head-shotting me left and right. Fuck it. I'm bailing out. There's no way I can enjoy myself without years of stick aiming skillz and Halo skillz. Going back to PC FPS games where I can pwn bitches.

Or a may try again tomorrow ;)

I know you can hook up the keyboard for sure, but I think it can only be used for typing in the dashboard, not for game control. I could be wrong.

Yeah, it's for online chat only.

I wonder if that adapter is crap like the one for the regular Xbox that came out a few years ago. I got one of those a while back and you plug in a ps/2 keyboard and mouse. It doesn't work like a real keyboard and mouse at all. It just fakes signals like it's the stick controllers. So if you mouse left, instead of it going to an absolute point, it just makes the character look left at a certain rate. So it ends up not being like a key/mouse nor like the sticks. Kind of a hybrid. If they got around that, then I'd be blown away.

How much was it? Didn't see a price right off. May be worth an experiment.

Hey everyone,

Late to the game (I take fashionably late to a whole new place.) bankerWife calls it "Party's over, asscrack."

Anyway, the holidays brought me a new gamertag. If anyone's looking for virtual cannon fodder, it goes by the name SeeMyThumb.

Later,

Troy.

ianfreeze

I still play Halo3 all the time. I haven't found a game that has a multiplayer experience that does what Halo3 does. Left 4 Dead comes close, and sadly I havent played GOW2 but I hear Horde mode makes the game worth it alone.

I'm down for playing anything! love to get some big multilayer action going on with ppl older then 13 hahaa. Why is it every lobby I go into there's always a couple kids screaming there faces off in the mic saying some dumb shit lol

My Gamertag = McKronic

Anyone playing Civilization Revolution? I'm sure I'll be in the minority but I've grown to despise FPS.

Real men play cartoonish war strategy games. ;)

is that for mac? whuttup i loved civ II and admire starcraft tho suck ballz at it.

I do have to say Halo 3 is insane but I have been playing the Beta version of Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and that is up there with Halo. Any thoughts on that one or am I all alone in this arena??

Ya im with you, haven't played it yet (cod4), but I already pre ordered the

Halo is awesome, but its not as realistic as COD (in my opinion), I think thats why i like COD more... its all opinion, but halo is def. fun as well...

xbox live- ok ive reloaded

Any PS3 owners on the board?

My gametag is class80

I'm addicted to COD4 multiplayer like it was crack.

RustyAce but i don't have cod4 yet, i just got my ps3 and someone gave me killzone2 so that multiplayer is what i've been playing, so much fun.

Edited by RustyAce

RustyAce but i don't have cod4 yet, i just got my ps3 and someone gave me killzone2 so that multiplayer is what i've been playing, so much fun.

COD4 is now dead as Fred. Jump to Modern Warfare 2.

COD4 is now dead as Fred. Jump to Modern Warfare 2.

I was planning on it, but blanked out for a moment and for some stupid reason thought they were the same..Doh It looks so go but i'm not sure if i want to go from killzone2 into MW2, that may be too much FPS. because i have been playing killzone non-stop since i bought my PS3 a month ago even though i have 3 other games sitting on the self. And assassins creed looks so good too...just don't have time for them all.

Edited by RustyAce

i don't remember if i ever added a gamertag or not, but it's hotcoals. And MW2 is NASTY! (especially getting to have fun with predator missiles in MP)

Edited by mete_shop