Sign in to follow this  
Bach

My new Showreel online

I didn't even get 2 c ur reel; I'll tell this 2 guys all the time. More than 4 seconds and the client loses interest. consider using Flash video on ur site instead of QT. It is so much faster and cleaner than QT. BTW, I'm sure ur reel is great, but remember, u hav 2 always think of every pontential viewer as a client. Every client u lose, the less $$$$ u make.

Guest Sao_bento

I didn't even get 2 c ur reel; I'll tell this 2 guys all the time. More than 4 seconds and the client loses interest. consider using Flash video on ur site instead of QT. It is so much faster and cleaner than QT. BTW, I'm sure ur reel is great, but remember, u hav 2 always think of every pontential viewer as a client. Every client u lose, the less $$$$ u make.

I Disagree - I've seen plenty of really shitty looking Flash Video, as well as Flash video that's slow to load. Just learn to make your QT movies with quickstart and compressed headers. Spend the $30 on QT Pro - think of it as an investment in your career.

Just learn to make your QT movies with quickstart and compressed headers.

I think a thread about this would be just great.

Compression is still a major issue for me.

Sorry for interrupting this. Carry on :)

http://www.spellcheck.net/