We've just released an update CV-Import Image As v1.5 - a set of Cinema 4D plugins by Donovan Keith that dramatically speeds your ability to use images in your scene for everyday purposes. Version 1.5 offers some great new enhancements based on your suggestions!
Plugins updates include:
• Options Dialogs for CV-Import as Plane and CV-Import as Sprite.
• Max Width and Max Height options allow you to choose whether images will be uniform in height or width.
• Match Resolution makes it possible to bring in pixel-perfect designs layer by layer and ensure they will all match up. Perfect for fantasy user interfaces (FUI).
• Image Sequence Detection means that you can import a giant directory of image sequences and have each properly interpreted as an animation on its own plane.
• Ignore Image Sequences so that you can import sequentially named images (Cat01.jpg, Cat02.jpg, Cat03.jpg) as separate images instead of an animation.
Check it out: CV-Import Image As...
New to CV-Import Image As? Watch the overview video here.
The Cineversity Team
If you're a Cinema 4D user with an active MAXON Service Agreement (MSA) and you're not yet a Cineversity Premium member -- what are you waiting for? No matter where you live, contact your local MAXON distributor for your complimentary premium access coupon.
Edited by Cineversity, 13 October 2016 - 10:18 PM.