The Graphics Coordinator acts as a liaison between various divisions within FOX, including FOX Broadcasting Company, Special Operations and On-Air Branding departments. The Graphics Coordinator supports the Vice President of Broadcast Design and takes an active role in day to day delivery of graphic elements in timely manner. Ability to work evenings is required. This is a union position and membership will be required.
· Create graphics related work orders.
· Capture project scope and requirements from client.
· Liaison between client and artist to facilitate the timely completion of projects and work orders.
· Provide accurate, timely, and relevant information to client and artists as required.
· Job prioritization, time management, and status updates of work orders.
· Visual review for any visible discrepancies such as video hits, pixilation, distortion.
· Content review for spelling, kerning, or grammatical errors.
· Technical review for correct video levels, format, codec, image size based on use or venue.
· Confirm naming and version number of graphic elements.
· Media Management of graphic elements and assets.
· Manage and organize versioned content to ensure correct version is readily and easily accessible to end user.
· Manage file uploads and downloads, file distribution, and fulfillment of finished work, works in progress, source content, or any content required in the creation of graphics.
· Manage the archive and retrieval of graphic media across multiples tiers of storage as required.
· Coordinate and work with vendors and other third parties as required.
· College Grad preferred or 3+ years of equivalent experience.
· Basic understanding of Graphics Production or Post Production experience required.
· Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
· Ability to prioritize and proactively anticipate department needs.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Willingness to work as a team player.
· Proficienct with Microsoft Office and work order systems.
· Proficient with computers, file management, and file naming.
· Proficient with file transfer and delivery systems such as Aspera, Signiant, FTP, and other similar tools is preferred.
Please email resume to Isaiah.email@example.com