Planet Propaganda is seeking a Motion Graphics Designer/Animator to join our highly collaborative team to create compelling broadcast and digital content for clients that include Duluth Trading Company, Jersey Mike’s Subs, Gatorade Endurance, and more...
The ideal candidate can carry a project from concept to delivery, including pre-visualization, production, and export to industry specs.
Candidate must be an eager collaborator, working as an integral part of a team, but also be able to work individually on projects as needed.
• Mastery of After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator
• Competency with editing software such as Premiere or Final Cut
• Traditional animation techniques, and/or experience with Cinema 4D or similar 3D package, are a plus
• Sound Design skills are a big plus
• Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines, and deliver under pressure
• Strong knowledge of post production workflow, e.g. prepping files for delivery via broadcast and digital
- Health/Dental Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Flex Spending
- Paid Sick/Vacation Days/Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Birthday - Day Off
- Monthly Birthday Celebrations
- American Players Theatre tickets for the season
- High Noon Saloon V.I.P. passes
- Free Beer
- Company Sponsored Outings
- Meat Day
P.S. Are you in a big city currently? A lot of us were too, so we understand the upside. But the truth is, we’ve got many of the same perks here in Madison: restaurants, bars, art, culture, check. Better beer than wherever you are currently too, trust us on that. But we’ve also got great schools, amazing parks, a platinum-level bike system, a world-renowned farmers’ market, etc. Minus all (okay many!) of the headaches of a top-10 DM
Apply here or email Hank a link to your demo reel or work samples, with your role on each project clarified if part of a collaboration. No calls please.