MOTION GRAPHIC DESIGNER
We’re looking for a talented and creative motion graphic designer to join our top team.
ABOUT POTION PICTURES
Located near the South Bank in London, Potion Pictures is an award-winning and BAFTA nominated visual
design company specialising in motion graphics, broadcast and live events. Recent projects include
designing the logos and titles for Blankety Blank, Meet The Parents and Royal Variety Performance, as
well as producing LED and projected graphics for Strictly Come Dancing and the Michael McIntyre’s Big
Show. Currently with 10 members of staff, Potion Pictures is a growing company looking to expand our
top team. We put special emphasis on teamwork, peer to peer learning and our overall goal to create
outstanding visual design for the creative industries through expertise and imagination.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a motion graphics designer with talent and versatility. Several years of professional
experience working with After Effects and Cinema 4D and an ability to demonstrate work similar to our
own is an absolute necessity. Please look at some of our work on our website www.potionpictures.co.uk
Equally essential is a friendly and enthusiastic approach to briefs and teamwork. We work in a variety of
mediums including live shows, events, television, film and theatre and the jobs are varied and exciting.
Your responsibilities will range from taking initial briefs through to final delivery.
IDEAL CANDIDATE SPECIFICATION
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
● Professional experience working as a motion graphics designer, with an excellent and diverse portfolio.
● Strong understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, especially After Effects
● Good understanding of Cinema 4D
● Great visual eye for design, including attention to detail as well as creative flair
● Time-keeping and project planning skills, including working to deadlines
● Site-specific experience such as working on live events and studio shows would be an advantage.
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team
● Aptitude to understand and respond to a brief and present design ideas
● Salary depending on experience
● Flexible working (standard hours 10am to 6pm Mon to Fri, some weekend working required)
● Time off in lieu and overtime bonuses available
If interested in the role please email: jobs (at) potionpictures (dot) co (dot) uk with a CV and covering letter and link to
showreel, we are particularly interested in candidates who show ability to work to the same standard.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 25th April 2017. No recruitment agents please