• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Beaver

Beaver

Mograph Deity

• 1,109 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 05:03 PM

From the event website:

INSPIRE 07 is a one-day symposium held to encourage the discussion and exchange of creative ideas in broadcast design, motion graphics and media art. Through exposure to the groundbreaking and influential work shared, participants will be inspired to achieve even greater enthusiasm and creativity in their work.

The event will take place at Lucas Theatre, 32 Abercorn St., Savannah, Ga. Featured speakers include Marco Spier and Marie Hyon from Psyop, Brien Holman and Jayson Whitmore from Exopolis, Jakob Trollbäck from Trollbäck + Company, Dale Herigstad from Schematic, and Jose Gomez and Andre Stringer from Shilo. All are multi award-winning creatives who have generated some of the most talked-about work this year for companies such as Gap Inc., Apple Computer and MTV. Panelists include Patrick McDonough from PMCD Design, Vasil Hnatiuk from Roger, Limore Shur from EyeballNYC, and Ellerey Gave from Capacity.

---

This looks like it's going to be a hell of a good time. Congrats to all involved in getting this together in Savannah of all places. From what I hear, Justin Cone (Motionographer) played a pretty big part in this, so thank him if you see him.

If you're thinking about going, Savannah is a kickass town, with lots of bars, microbreweries, irish pubs, and other fine distributors of adult beverages. If you're in the SE, you should definitely go if only to show the NY/LA folks that we know how to party down here. ;) And if you want to see more of this sort of thing in the SE, don't be stingy, spring for the gold/platinum tickets.

#2 thomwill

thomwill

MoGraph Megastar

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 07:12 PM

gonna try and make it.

#3 los

los

MoGraph Superstar

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • Interests:Vids, humbacker pickups, a small stone pedal, a Gibson SG, oh yeah...any kinds of graphics (motion or photog) and UT2K4...nuff said.

Posted 31 January 2007 - 08:04 PM

Me and the lady going to be there for :H day and Inspire. Also, got in to SCAD for the fall semester. See if I can finish up what I started...Anyone know of places to rent? Looking for a house, no apartments.

#4 laughingcolors

laughingcolors

Mograph Deity

• Members
  • 800 posts
  • Interests:guitar, music, design, drinking.

Posted 31 January 2007 - 10:55 PM

sigh i miss savannah.

#5 stooch

stooch

MoGraph Superstar

• Members
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:VFX

Posted 03 February 2007 - 01:58 AM

yeah im a graduate of SCAD and im gonna be there :) should be fun. really cheap to get shitfaced in that town and cant beat walking around with boose in hand :)

#6 TinaPinxit

TinaPinxit

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 01:27 AM

I'll be there! It's going to be a loooong drive, but it will be fun! ;)

#7 caltd

caltd

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 09:31 PM

I'll be there as part of the RIOT Atlanta crew!

Beaver wrote some stuff and I deleted it from my reply. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users