big portfolio of motion graphics, film titles and openings, broadcast, whatever

:H :H

#2 Guest_Animeishon_*

Guest_Animeishon_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2004 - 09:53 PM

something new

http://www.imaginary..._Experience.mov

anybody knows who the band is from the second music joint?

#3 Guest_wing_*

Guest_wing_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2004 - 09:59 PM

something new

http://www.imaginary..._Experience.mov

anybody knows who the band is from the second music joint?

"Hot 'N Cold" by Basement Jaxx... fresh song.

#4 Guest_char siu_*

Guest_char siu_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2004 - 11:15 PM

damn, that was dope. in all the times I've gone to Vegas, I've never found a good enough reason to trek downtown, until now...

#5 Guest_govinda_*

Guest_govinda_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2004 - 02:54 AM

Oh no you don't. Not unless you want to see bad 3DS animations of F16s flying overhead on that overhead grating while a terry-cloth shorts-wearing piece of white trash beer-burps into your hair from behind. This thing can't be playing at the Fremont Experience. That's like playing Chien Andalusia at the peep show.

Vegas-born dude here. Nobody EVER needs to go to Vegas. Except Jayse Hanson, but that's his own cross to bear.

#6 Guest_char siu_*

Guest_char siu_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2004 - 03:50 AM

heheheh :) my buddies and I try to make it to Vegas once or twice a year, and when we get there we hole up in the outside lounge at Bellagio all day, drink scotch and watch people. a day or two later we get the hell out of there.

nice place to visit, wouldn't want to stay there :)

#7 Guest_fredcamino_*

Guest_fredcamino_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2004 - 04:10 AM

yes, i can't stay in vegas for a minute longer than 42 debauched hours. seems to be the limit for most.

#8 Guest_scsipug_*

Guest_scsipug_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2004 - 04:03 PM

One day I will work there oneday

#9 Guest_laughingcolors_*

Guest_laughingcolors_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2004 - 05:34 PM

i had a job in school as a blackjack dealer (at home in DC) greatest job ever well pay wasnt bad for a PT job but we had some big gigs

#10 Guest_govinda_*

Guest_govinda_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2004 - 06:54 PM

I think she means IF, not Vegas.

#11 Guest_scsipug_*

Guest_scsipug_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2004 - 07:00 PM

yes if ... but vegas be nice to I can pull a brittny.. get married and divorced

#12 Guest_renascent_*

Guest_renascent_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2005 - 12:14 PM

they seem to be updating every week, lotsa new stuff if you havent visited it a while, including the new DC comics ident.

#13 Guest_Sao_Bento_*

Guest_Sao_Bento_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2005 - 02:59 PM

At BDA, Peter Frankfurt said they(IF) were doing something unbelievable for the new Steve Wynn hotel in vegas - I think he described it as "something we never could have imagined"- That says a lot coming from IF.

#14 Guest_Sao_Bento_*

Guest_Sao_Bento_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2005 - 05:13 PM

Okay, is it me, or does this Herman Miller thing seem totally off-brand? Maybe I just have a misconception about who Herman Miller thinks they are. Apparently they see themselves as the Davey and Goliath of the corporate furniture industry. I'd be gritting my teeth if I had to work on this.

http://www.imaginary...ects&q=7&id=309

#15 Guest_renascent_*

Guest_renascent_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2005 - 05:25 PM

yah i would have expected something far more elegant and timeless for that.

think its a conscious decision to rebrand themselves as being more open to everyone.

i like their livestrong piece, too bad i couldnt excecute it, cause me and Mikon made the winning board for it... but Mikon quit IF, so he was taken of all new accounts :(

#16 Guest_Sao_Bento_*

Guest_Sao_Bento_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2005 - 05:45 PM

yah i would have expected something far more elegant and timeless for that.

think its a conscious decision to rebrand themselves as being more open to everyone.

i like their livestrong piece, too bad i couldnt excecute it, cause me and  Mikon made the winning board for it... but Mikon quit IF, so he was taken of all new accounts :(

View Post

I guess that's why Peter F was doing pretty much the same presentation at BDA that Mikon does on the UCLA video (except Peter was less detailed).
http://dma.ucla.edu/...ndar.php?ID=266

#17 Guest_jasfish_*

Guest_jasfish_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2005 - 06:33 PM

http://www.imaginary...ects&q=7&id=235

The old Herman Miller piece is so much better.

#18 Guest_Sao_Bento_*

Guest_Sao_Bento_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2005 - 06:45 PM

Looking at their style of industrial design just doesn't make me think "cartoony" or even "friendly". The photography and everything is very refined and elegant. I'd think they'd be going for smart and sleek. The cella video makes me think a new marketing or agency exec. wants to make their mark.

#19 Guest_govinda_*

Guest_govinda_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2005 - 07:05 PM

At BDA, Peter Frankfurt said they(IF) were doing something unbelievable for the new Steve Wynn hotel in vegas -

View Post

No, I think that's diplo-speak for 'I can't believe the shite they're asking me to do, and good luck ever seeing it because the minute it's done it's never getting within a mile of my reel!'

Having worked for the Wynns twice, I guarantee you they're asking IF to do south-of-mediocre cheesecraft. My heart goes out to them.

Any doubts about what Wynn's people favor (he's blind by the way), take a look at that hotel Wynn built with the lipstick logo on a gold/pink background. I'm surprised they didn't just name it 'Remembrances' like the 1981 fern bar it looks to be.

Posted Image

#20 Guest_SermonOfMockery_*

Guest_SermonOfMockery_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2005 - 07:59 PM

something tells me IF will get compensated more than fairly though

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users