#1 iline

iline

MoGraph Demi-god

• Members
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:cats, guns, submarines

Posted 06 February 2008 - 05:48 PM

Hello!

I need to call in a favour from my fellow mographers: I'm working on a fairly large project, but I'm booked on another job from Monday, so I need to pass on the baton, so to speak.

The job is to do simple mask shape overlays over HD footage and do simple fade up/fade down text layers timed to a voiceover. Simple enough, but there are 20-odd versions to do, all are 2:30 in length.

There's no deadline as such but time is of the essence nonetheless. I have versioned the original AE project 25 times so they all have the same quirks and quibbles but are all easy to understand, which is why you'll need a quick chat with me on Friday afternoon to go through it.

CVs aren't strictly necessary, but an understanding of alpha/luma mattes, nulls, HD res & pixel aspect ratio - the higher end of AE's capabilities basically - is a given.

Get in touch with your day rate: call me on 07778 205204 or email me at brown.edmund@gmail.com.

The studio is just off Leicester Square and is a well-known UK motion graphics supplier, so you'll enjoy yourself...

Thanks for your help!

Ed

#2 iline

iline

MoGraph Demi-god

• Members
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:cats, guns, submarines

Posted 07 February 2008 - 02:00 PM

This position has been filled. Cheers to all who applied, you'll be contacted shortly - and besides, you're now on a list of potential freelancers for future projects.

Thank you, my faith in the motion graphics community has been restored!

Ed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users