Crowd Silhouette Footage

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 g-off

g-off

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 12:48 AM

anybody know of a place to purchase a stock video of full body silhouetted figures of people cheering/clapping???
I have found waste up stuff, but can't track down head to toe shots.

thanks!
geoff
*g-off*

#2 Bartleby

Bartleby

MoGraph Regular

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:scrivening

Posted 15 April 2011 - 02:38 AM

Ribbit Films?

#3 daveglanz

daveglanz

MoGraph Demi-god

• Members
  • 763 posts
  • Interests:wife, daughter, movies, floppy-eared dogs, coffee

Posted 15 April 2011 - 04:18 PM

Looks like "Crowd Control" at Toolfarm has been discontinued for some reason...I was going to suggest that one.

#4 AromaKat

AromaKat

Mrowwr!

• Members
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 07:44 PM

Looks like "Crowd Control" at Toolfarm has been discontinued for some reason...I was going to suggest that one.

Weird... Aharon's site said it was "back" in November... Maybe you can email him directly about it.

"Early to bed, early to rise, work like hell, and advertise."
- Ted Turner

#5 thekinginyellow

thekinginyellow

MoGraph Megastar

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:07 PM

if you have access to a camera and a studio you could always get a couple of people together and shoot several shots to make your own crowd.

#6 JonnyB

JonnyB

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 02:46 PM

I needed something similar quite a while ago, didn't have much of a budget and for some reason decided I needed to do it right then and there (it was 2am, I had a bit of a flow on)... so I just dressed myself in black, set a cheap digital camera up to film, and danced like a maniac in front of my white wall then keyed it in After Effects. Now this wasn't by any means perfect but it was a simple free solution and it did the trick for my needs!

If you were to do it properly you would obviously want a green screen (anything green will work), 2 lights to eliminate shadows and a HD camera. You could even do it all by yourself and duplicate the different parts of the footage if you don't have anybody to help... it will be easier than you think.

#7 danieljenett

danieljenett

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 01:45 PM

www.mint.gs
it links to pond5, if you find anything suitable get back to me and I can make you a good offer :)

cheers
dj

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users