CBS Interactive, is looking for a talented, dedicated, enthusiastic full-time staff motion graphics designer to complement our team.
At CBS Interactive you will have the chance to work on a variety of design projects. Our work primarily consists of show intros and graphics packages for webcast and broadcast, virtual set design, and live broadcast graphics.
Qualified applicants will possess excellent design skills, must have the ability to work with internal customers to ensure that their needs are being met, they must be able to tackle a project solo from start to finish but also be able to work on a team. It is also important that any candidate have enthusiasm for expanding their skill-set and trying new things.
This is a staff position, you must be available to work full-time on-site in downtown San Francisco.
A demo reel and resume is required for this position.
· Demonstrated design and animation ability.
· The ability to come up with and execute creative and unconventional solutions to design problems.
· Proficiency with After Effects and at least one 3D package, as well as related design and compositing software. Maya or Cinema 4D experience is preferred.
· Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks within deadlines and with a high degree of quality.
· Experience with Chyron Hyper-X systems, or ORAD virtual set systems is a plus.
· Webcast experience is a plus.
· An interest in video games and the video game industry is preferred.
· Must successfully pass a background check.
Please contact me at justinp[a]gamespot[d]com if you think you would be a good fit.
Edited by jporter313, 22 December 2011 - 01:37 AM.