Photo

Where to find examples of corporate work online?

corporate

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kkamin

kkamin

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Commercial photography, filmmaking, motion graphics, art in general, literature, boxing, yoga, culinary arts.

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:51 PM

There is no short supply of broadcast quality motion graphics out there, but does anyone have a lead on a place where people share their corporate type work? I can't find much, but I understand. It's the work we are often least proud. For instance the client hands over a bunch of mediocre video footage and photos and it's your task to make something pretty and three minutes long from it. Often you are finding ways to hide the quality of the footage and photos by clever means. Anyways, I'm crossing my fingers there's something out there. When I'm trying to draw inspiration, it would be nice to see something closer to what I am doing.

Best regards,

Kkamin

#2 sbmotiondesign

sbmotiondesign

MoGraph Regular

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 07:04 AM

If I'm working for a new corporate client i usually try to check out their competitors YouTube channels to see what type of stuff is getting created for their specific industry. Marketing departments can't help but put up every video online no matter how mediocre it may be.

#3 Zickar

Zickar

MoGraph Superstar

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:44 AM

Try Behance , They have the Motion Graphics Served Site . It has some of the best work on the front page

Blog : www.motionzickness.wordpress.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: corporate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users