• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pkienetz

pkienetz

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:31 PM

Hey everyone,

I recently launched a new website for my work and showreel, here are the links below:

http://www.peterkienetz.com/

Peter

#2 Spunj

Spunj

MoGraph Superstar

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:29 AM

Awesome stuff! Although I have to ask. How many people were on the commercial (nonvfx) team at Frantic? As I've come across some the same clips on other reels (not sure where, maybe yours all along). I know Bill Stewart had something to do with the moustached texan fella.

-Spunj

#3 pkienetz

pkienetz

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:29 PM

Our team was always small and compact, the biggest we got was 7/8 in 2008 when I left for London.
Yeah, Bill's an animation genius. He designed the character, animatics and directed the whole thing (the only part of the character design I can take credit for is Jesse's colour palette) who was then animated by the 3d department in the vfx division. I then bought him into flash, designed and animated all the environments / secondary animations & secondary characters in flash. As far as the some clips being in other reels - I can't deny the possibility since a lot of projects are group efforts. How do you know Bill Stewart?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: motion graphics, showreel, 2011, storyboards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users