- Day-to-day network maintenance ie: transferring design files / packaging for VizRT
- Making sure that the templates are running / working across all networks
- Preview VizRT templates for secondary event population, ensure secondary events are in place
- Data Archiving - ensure past themed campaign are shored / archived
- Coordinate with interactive/web/moderator that proper link to dynamic user generated content is setup in the template.
- Web integration
Required skills and qualifications:
- Needs to have a production background
- Undergraduate degree in Radio/TV/Film/Journalism or design/illustration
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail
- Fully computer literate (Word, Excel, Internet, E-mail, etc.)
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of HTML, Java Script, Flash action script and VB Script.
Desired qualifications (assets)
- Needs to have a production or graphic design experience
- Broad knowledge of the broadcasting field & network branding
Interested applicants are invited to send a resume + cover letter to link below.
***No phone calls or faxes please, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.