WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
The Senior Animator will collaborate with the creative director, designers, illustrators and other animators to take approved static designs through motion production. The ideal candidate will be able to translate style perfectly from concept to end product. In addition, he/she should be able to help solve technical issues and recommend solutions required to execute a wide range of looks through innovative animation techniques. Experience with character animation is ideal, experience with traditional techniques such as cel animation and stop motion is a plus.
- Strong 3D and 2D skills using Cinema 4D (or Similar), After Effects, Adobe Suite
- Proven ability to take a wide range of styles and execute the look in final animation
- Assists with the concept, design, and pitch of projects
- Ideal candidate has 3D modeling, rigging, and texturing experience
- Work with the team to optimize production pipelines and advise on technical best practices
- Ability to manage freelancers and/or interns on a per project basis
We are a creative design studio based in Denver. We produce motion graphics, Illustration, and progressive interactive experiences. We are a multi-skilled team of designers, animators, developers and Illustrators. Our goal is to create an amazing work place for a world class team. We set the bar in work place flexibility, if your work is done and you are available when we need you, the rest us up to you. We give all the normal paid holidays. Weʼll give you two additional weeks off, plus all of the days between Christmas and New Yearʼs. We trust you, so weʼll keep it open ended on personal days. Good work and extra effort donʼt go unnoticed here.
Salary is competitive and negotiable on a per-case basis.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please provide a cover letter with a link to your reel or chosen examples of work, please provide breakdown information describing your role. Send us your stuff to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Original Post Here: http://jobs.legworks...enior-animator/
Edited by 78robots, 10 April 2012 - 09:06 PM.