• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 FlipSwitch

FlipSwitch

Mograph Deity

• Members
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:00 PM

Like everyone and their mother I'm addicted to this show. Does anyone know who created the scene in last nights episode when the lady in red gave birth to that wraith?... It was an absolutely fantastic scene both from a filmmakers / vfx directors POV... both me and my wife were blown away... so if anyone knows what shop created it and if there is a clip online please do tell!... Also any insight on any avid readers that could explain what happened there a little more... what i got out of it is that she is some religious/pagan witch and she had sex with that one guy which i believe he thought she was going to bear him his son / but in reality he helped her bring her god from his dimension into to theirs? That's what I got from the last few episodes in that story line... anyone else can help clarify this it would be so awesome since no one i work with watches(bunch of zeros!) Thanks in advance!

#2 a2visual

a2visual

Mograph Deity

• Members
  • 984 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:09 AM

Wait until the next episode and you'll get a better understanding of what happened and why. Well, at least why and what will become of it. Can't say much more without giving away spoilers. It definitely gets interesting from here on out.

Not sure who did the VFX, but they did a good job on it. A little different from what I imagined when reading the book, but still cool.

#3 esem

esem

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:56 AM

Haven´t seen that episode yet - thinking about watching them all in a row - but I believe pixomondo is doing all the VFX in season 2.

#4 aspekt

aspekt

Mograph Deity

• Members
  • 926 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:42 PM

Like everyone and their mother I'm addicted to this show. Does anyone know who created the scene in last nights episode when the lady in red gave birth to that wraith?... It was an absolutely fantastic scene both from a filmmakers / vfx directors POV... both me and my wife were blown away... so if anyone knows what shop created it and if there is a clip online please do tell!... Also any insight on any avid readers that could explain what happened there a little more... what i got out of it is that she is some religious/pagan witch and she had sex with that one guy which i believe he thought she was going to bear him his son / but in reality he helped her bring her god from his dimension into to theirs? That's what I got from the last few episodes in that story line... anyone else can help clarify this it would be so awesome since no one i work with watches(bunch of zeros!) Thanks in advance!

Actually you're way off. Although some of the story line has been changed already from the books. She births the wraith to go kill...tune in this sunday to fill in the blank =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users