The Ant Farm is one of the largest and most respected advertising firms in Hollywood. From conception to completion, the company creates award-winning audio-visual advertising for the theatrical, broadcast, and video game markets. Our most recent graphics reel is online at www.theantfarm.net/motiongraphicsreel.
We're looking for a Maya generalist with strong particles experience to freelance for an upcoming project.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge of Maya and Vray and/or mental ray.
- Strong shading/lighting/texture painting skills.
- 3D generalist experience in a wide array of disciplines.
- Experience working on a fast paced commercial schedule.
- A strong artistic eye for cinematography, composition, photography and how to apply that to 3D rendering for integration into a live action plate.
- A good understanding of multi-pass rendering and how to create elements for compositing.
If you have availability over the next several weeks starting immediately, please send your resume, availability, and day rate to christopher.hendricks (at) theantfarm (dot) net. You must be available to come in to our office; local Los Angeles applicants only, thank you.
Edited by The Ant Farm, 07 January 2013 - 10:37 PM.