The Ant Farm is seeking a Motion Graphics Producer. The Ant Farm is one of the largest and most respected advertising firms in Hollywood. From concept to completion, the company creates award-winning audio-visual advertising for the theatrical, broadcast and video game markets.
Our ever-evolving Motion Graphics Department has contributed to theatrical campaigns including TRANSFORMERS, IRON MAN, SPIDER-MAN 3, SHREK 3, PRINCE CASPIAN, GRINDHOUSE and APOCALYTO as well as numerous broadcast and video game campaigns. Some of our work may be viewed at www.theantfarm.net. We are actively searching for a Motion Graphics Producer to join our in-house Motion Graphics Department.
Job responsibilities include producing motion graphics theatrical trailers, home entertainment spots and Theatrical main title sequences. You must have good organizational skills, work well in a hands-on environment; supervise effectively both an internal production design team and external production in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Supervise a team of experienced 2d and 3d designer/animators. This includes setting the example of excellent work habits and inspiring creativity.
- Maintain workflow efficiency. Identify areas in need of improvement and propose solutions.
- Communicate creative direction from clients to the designer/animators.
- Budget and Schedule.
- Oversee Theatrical finishing adhering to strict technical specifications
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- A minimum of 3-5 years industry experience. Additional experience in producing, motion graphics producing and design is a plus.
- College degree in related field required.
- Advanced knowledge of broadcast and film standards and equipment including post-production. Must have a thorough knowledge of film and video finishing and processes. Must be comfortable learning new technology and equipment. Must have a thorough knowledge of broadcast standard frame rates, aspect ratios, etc.
- A thorough knowledge of HD production and post.
- Macintosh environment savvy. Must know MS Office, Entourage and be able to trouble-shoot basic computer issues.
- Conceptual thinker.
- Clear communicator. Gives directions well.
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities. Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Passionate about design.
- The candidate must be an exceptional problem solver.
- Leads by example. Earns respect of colleagues. Team leader.
- Self-motivated and driven. Takes the initiative to learn new hardware and software as needed.
- Levelheaded, calm and functions well under stress.
Great company and benefits.
Please email cover letter, resume, salary history and salary requirements to: email@example.com.
Please include the following in your email subject line: Job Code: MGP-MOG
Edited by The Ant Farm, 27 March 2013 - 11:04 PM.