News Production Assistant
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Shoot and edit news b-roll using broadcasting cameras.
- Operate studio cameras and broadcasting equipment.
- Help journalists to cover and develop stories.
- Newsgathering and newsroom assistance.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
· Must be able to perform well under pressure, meet daily deadlines, and respond quickly to changes.
· Must be organized, highly motivated and results-oriented.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to identify problems and develop solutions.
- Work flexible hours, including holidays, weekends and evenings.
- Must have and maintain a good driving record.
- MUST BE BILINGUAL SPANISH/ENGLISH
- Minimum of 1 year experience in television and/or similar fields.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of television equipment and editing software (Adobe Premiere/Final Cut Pro).
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Required lift up to 30 lbs
Interested Candidates should mail or email cover letter, resume and non-returnable demo to one of the following:
Mail: WUVG Human Resources (Job# 2015-03)
3350 Peachtree Road Suite 1250
Atlanta, GA 30326
UNIVISION, WUVG-CHANNEL 34 IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER