Corus Entertainment is looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to help out at our Toronto location until the end of August. Reporting to the Design Creative Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for the creation of motion graphics packages in support of Corus’ many brands.
· Conceptualize and develop motion graphics packages for Corus Networks
· Create detailed storyboards and animations based off of creative brief / direction given
· Collaborate with other team members on design, promotions and production
· Understand brand standards and apply them to all projects
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Must be proficient in After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop.
· Experienced in C4D is an asset.
· Minimum two years experience in motion design, animation, print, web and/or new media.
· Degree in animation, design or equivalent work experience.
· A well-rounded design sensibility & knowledge of typography
Interested applicants are invited to send a resume and reel link to:
*Please include Position Name in the subject line of your email.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.