Tutorial using caustics to create motion graphics

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_TimC_*

Guest_TimC_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2005 - 04:49 PM

I get loads of e-mails from people asking me to explain the technique I used for this movie. Click here

Posted Image

I have written a short tutorial that explains the technique.

Click here to go to the tutorial It is the top right item.

Enjoy..

cheers
Tim

#2 Guest_jasfish_*

Guest_jasfish_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2005 - 05:26 PM

Thanks a lot, Tim! This should be fun to play around with especially for a 3D newbie like myself.

#3 Guest_tdog54_*

Guest_tdog54_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2005 - 06:10 PM

Thanks again. Very cool.

#4 Guest_jea_*

Guest_jea_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2006 - 01:34 AM

I get loads of e-mails from people asking me to explain the technique I used for this movie. Click here

Posted Image

I have written a short tutorial that explains the technique.

Click here to go to the tutorial It is the top right item.

Enjoy..

cheers
Tim

hi temc,

i am student learning adobe after effects for motion graphic , i have visited your website you did very nice work in 3d, did you only used cinema 4d ? i am interested only motion graphic not 3d modeling which 3d software work with adobe after effects ?

thank you

#5 Guest_Sao_Bento_*

Guest_Sao_Bento_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2006 - 02:36 AM

Excellent stuff, Tim. Pretty much everything on that page answers a question I've seen asked on this board.

Thanks

#6 Guest_2mixxed_*

Guest_2mixxed_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2006 - 05:53 AM

Tim your the man,thanks!

#7 Guest_xdozex_*

Guest_xdozex_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2006 - 11:18 PM

I wish you had a tutorial for each of those little gallery videos you have, your work is amazing. What you have in your gallery is the level of work I am striving to get to, me being new to motion graphics, I have a lonnnnnnnng way to go. Im just glad to see some Tuts out on the subject. Ive been looking for tutorials for about a year now and I havent found anything besides Ayoto web (which are amazing, but impossible for beginners to understand). But anyway just saying thanks for the great work and keep it comming man!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users