• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#21 VelocityVideo

VelocityVideo

MoGraph Demi-god

• Members
  • 709 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 01:48 PM

Congratulations! We had a little guy in December. It's certainly a life changing experience!

Cf

I'm not racist; I only disagree with President Obama's white half.

#22 TVGRAFX.COM

TVGRAFX.COM

MoGraph Regular

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 12:36 AM

I have a new tutorial on creating track mattes in Cinema 4D to be used in After Effects. This is my first video tutorial and just testing the waters. I'm also thinking about creating a tutorial blog and video podcast. Any thoughts? Love to here them.

Trk Mat tutorial

#23 Yuki

Yuki

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 05:09 PM

I have a new tutorial on creating track mattes in Cinema 4D to be used in After Effects. This is my first video tutorial and just testing the waters. I'm also thinking about creating a tutorial blog and video podcast. Any thoughts? Love to here them.

Trk Mat tutorial

Keep 'em coming!
Lovely idea about the blog!

#24 theRoman

theRoman

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 03:08 AM

thanks alot!!! really appreciate it!

#25 stardusted

stardusted

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 07:56 PM

it feels like a new bookmark coming!

#26 TVGRAFX.COM

TVGRAFX.COM

MoGraph Regular

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 05:37 PM

3D Bar Graphs? I know it's not the greatest thing to create. In fact, they are a real pain in the butt. So here's how to build them in Cinema 4D, plus some Xpresso tips.

http://www.tvgrafx.c...ve/Archive.html

#27 brent0927

brent0927

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 03:40 PM

Very nice demo! It's work like that I rely on to inspire me on current projects. Very cool!!

#28 TVGRAFX.COM

TVGRAFX.COM

MoGraph Regular

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 04:22 PM

Very nice demo! It's work like that I rely on to inspire me on current projects. Very cool!!

Hay thanks! Got a few more tips & tricks coming soon. BTW the link for the bar graph tut fixedhttp://www.tvgrafx.c.../Blog/Blog.html

#29 TVGRAFX.COM

TVGRAFX.COM

MoGraph Regular

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 01:15 PM

Who wants to play with fire?
In my latest tutorial, I'll show you how to build an alpha channel in After Effects from existing flame footage.
Flames in After Effects

#30 TVGRAFX.COM

TVGRAFX.COM

MoGraph Regular

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 12:55 PM

Come play with one of my BALLS. Yeah, I know what your thinking. Stop that. It's a tutorial on modeling a golf ball in C4D.
3D Golf Ball

#31 VelocityVideo

VelocityVideo

MoGraph Demi-god

• Members
  • 709 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 03:35 PM

Red Bull & Dew are my new best friends :blink:

Monday night my little boy learned how to stand in his crib AND scream his head off. Then to top that off, he tipped over (didn't bump his head or hurt himself) while doing so in the middle of the night, sending my pregnant wife into a panic. She took him to bed to cuddle, I retreated to the couch, and I'm still paying for it.

I "quit drinking pop on weekdays" three weeks ago, but this week blew that out of the water. I was out mountain biking till 2am Saturday night, watching the Perseid meteor shower until 3am Sunday night, up with a screaming wife and baby until who-knows-when Monday night...got a Dew on my desk right now.

I expect I'll be chain-drinking them until I can get some sleep.

Cf

I'm not racist; I only disagree with President Obama's white half.

#32 the_Monkey

the_Monkey

simian

• Members
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 04:32 PM

I looked at your mesh flow tutorial today... I think that's the first tutorial where I've seen such care taken with the lower thirds. It looks very pro, but unfortunately it animates into position about the same direction, speed, value, and translucency or an OS X Kernel Panic... my heart jumped a little every single time it happened.

:)

-m

Edited by the_Monkey, 16 August 2007 - 04:33 PM.

#33 TVGRAFX.COM

TVGRAFX.COM

MoGraph Regular

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 12:00 AM

Hey Velocity, sound like you really did some sleep. Kids are a trip. Just wait until you spend some time in the emergency room. I did 8 hours with my son during crib jumping time.

Monkey, the Kernel Panic thing cracks me up. Also sucks when a client is looking over your shoulder and you are just finishing up a long day. Happen twice to me. Anyway, thanks for the feedback.

#34 TVGRAFX.COM

TVGRAFX.COM

MoGraph Regular

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 03:27 AM

I've got a new one that shows how to bring Modo files into Cinema 4D. Feel free to check it out. KeithModo & Cinema 4D Together

#35 TVGRAFX.COM

TVGRAFX.COM

MoGraph Regular

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 12:50 AM

Getting back to doing more tutorials. Two more AE - XMult type of effect & C4D - stadium lights. tvgrafx.com for more info

#36 Sao_Bento

Sao_Bento

Sermonizes Mograph to the Masses

• Admin
  • 5,083 posts
  • Interests:At this point, pretty much nothing.

Posted 20 April 2008 - 04:54 AM

Getting back to doing more tutorials. Two more AE - XMult type of effect & C4D - stadium lights. tvgrafx.com for more info

Nice - Stuff like the stadium lights thing comes up all the time here. I imagine a lot of folks would also be interested in the C4D render settings tutorial.

As the warrior-poet Ice Cube once said "If the day does not require an AK, it is good"

#37 TVGRAFX.COM

TVGRAFX.COM

MoGraph Regular

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 02:49 PM

Thanks. Looking through the boards to see if there are any others repeated questions like this.

#38 TVGRAFX.COM

TVGRAFX.COM

MoGraph Regular

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 02:35 AM

Just checking in on a thread that I started back in May of 2006 and noticed that it has been viewed over 20,000 times. Never thought folks would be interested in these tutorials. So to keep things going here's my latest one entitled "Spill Killer". It's basically a way to create a spill suppressor in After Effects. Anyway, it's just one of my tricks I use when fighting to get a good key. Hope it helps. LINK

#39 teyega

teyega

MoGraph Regular

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 10:15 AM

dude, great stuff, thanks a lot!

#40 teyega

teyega

MoGraph Regular

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 08:55 AM

mmhh..weird...ii was able to watch the 'stadium lights' tut but the others do not seem to work..th eloading screen is there for ever and nothing happens anymore...is it possible to download them somehow?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users