BrightBytes, a San Francisco based start-up is seeking freelance Motion designers and Illustrators to work off-site and on-site at our downtown SF office. Contract positions currently open with the possibility of moving to a full-time staff position. Junior, Mid-level, and Senior designers encouraged to apply.
Ideal Candidates will be:
- proficient in After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop. (You've dreamed of keyframes.)
- comfortable building concepts, communicating those ideas, and possess strong storytelling skills.
- designing storyboards, Illustrating and animating characters and scenes.
- possess a keen sense of design, typography, and composition. (You've never seriously used Comic Sans/Papyrus. Ironic use permitted.)
- able to show a portfolio of work that displays the above talents.
- able to work individually and collaboratively as part of a small creative team, taking direction from a Creative Director.
- able to work quickly and efficiently with little supervision. Please be organized.
Brightbytes seeks to revolutionize learning and education through innovating professional development in schools across the US. Check us out at brightbytes.net.
We're seeking to build a fun and productive work environment that will promote and reward creativity and collaboration. We're not looking for button-pushers, but innovators and storytellers. We're looking for awesome, highly-driven people to help grow and be an integral part of our exciting new company.
To apply, please send work samples/ online portfolio/ reel, resume with references, and freelance rate to jobs (at) brightbytes (dot) net. Please indicate if you are applying at a Jr, Mid or Sr. level in the email subject. Thanks for reading!
BrightBytesMember Since 07 Feb 2012
Offline Last Active Feb 10 2012 07:49 AM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 1
- Profile Views 1,087
- Member Title Newbie
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
BrightBytes hasn't added any friends yet.
11 Feb 2012 - 22:21