I could have sworn this functionality was in c4d, but I cannot find it for the life of me.
We need to render a 83,400 x 83,400 frame from C4D by Monday and my plan was to set it to render in sections on renderfeed. But in R15, I'm not seeing this setting... Did this go away with team render? If I submit it to renderfeed, only one machine there will be working away at it. Right? Am I just completely mistaken and the functionality wasn't there? What I recall is that you could split up the frame by defined width and height separations, which would be spliced back together once the render is complete.
We could use team render I suppose, but it never works right when we need it to. Today.. for whatever reason it doesn't want to verify any machines.
Sorry for posting a support thread but I am going crazy here....
I have a comp that, only during the render, creates this mess:
I can't reproduce it within the project itself, ram previewing and whatnot. This only occurs during the render.
I have tried:
- Restarting AE
- Double checking that RSMB isn't used (its for sure not)
- Triple checking that RSMB isn't used by using the find effects script
- Completely uninstall RSMB
- Restarting the computer
- Rendering on a different machine
- Making sure all image sequences are the same (interpreted as 23.796)
- Making sure all preComps are of the same frame rate
- Deleting all contents on the hard drive dedicated to AE cache
- Formatting the hard drive dedicated to AE cache
- Turning off all frame blending / interpolation
- Rendering as a different codec
- Rendering within a different wrapper (AVI instead of QT)
- Rendering to a new drive
All with no result. I'm going crazy here! Again.. This does not happen within the timeline as I scrub through it. For whatever reason it only happens during the render, on the same frames. To me, it looks like a common RSMB being dumb problem but there are no instances of RSMB in there.