Sign in to follow this  
Islets of Langerhans

Everybody makes mistakes

mographers,

Not that anyone else would notice. . .but there have been a few occasions when I've noticed "something doesn't seem right here. . ." like when i was in line at Ralf's watching there programming play out on a fancy LCD and then 3 seconds of avid's "MEDIA OFFLINE" slate. . .

here's a good one:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/thedeadgirl/hd/

It appears as if the folks at First Look forgot some things on this trailer. . .and what amazes me is that it's been up since Dec. 22!

sit back, relax and enjoy the only theatrical trailer ever to not have a MPAA green card, title and billing block. . .I'm guessing somehow the "textless" version was shipped!

sit back, relax and enjoy the only theatrical trailer ever to not have a MPAA green card, title and billing block. . .I'm guessing somehow the "textless" version was shipped!

Perhaps it's just one of them indie films where they're really into negative space.

Lotsa black, ya know. ;)

-m

It's a mistake for sure. . .the MPAA (the stormtroopers responsible for the rating system). . .don't mess around with advetising. . .there are strict standards that must be followed. . .or they'll kick your ass. . .

tiny movies can sometimes slip under the radar. . .but if they catch wind. . .they will ask First Look to take it down and/or replace with proper version. . .

also, the billing block. . .that nasty block of text at the end usually has important legal billing information all of this is usually spelled out in talent contracts. . .