Sign in to follow this  
Suttles

New Reel

You obviously put some work into your image. Cool. The stag puppet doesn't sync to the voice. Other than that, I like it because it is just unusual enough to remember.

Good work. A bit of a diverse collection of stuff and it seems clear you can do some 3D which is good, otherwise, you're good at faking it in 2D as well. I might suggest losing the Knight Rider 2000 thing unless you are just in love with it. Also, I understand the Cingular end logo is possibly there to help tie in the earlier cingular spot, but it's slow and just their logo on angle pretty much.

I liked it.

I imagine you can get some jobs.

There's some really nice pieces in here...

Only thing that bugged me was some of the type you had on the frame introducing each of the spots...

Yeah. Type. Make it slick. Try using one font throughout for your title frames...

Ahh yes good ol Royksopp music nice choice.

I really do not like the show reel button on your website the font just doesnt seem to flow with everything else on the website. Besides that your reel is tight!