Sign in to follow this  
Bach

Music video For Abbey&Eva

Hola good people of Mograph...

Just finished up a small musicvideo for the duo Abbey&Eva. A small guerillaproject made in 4 days. The video is quite static, but I think it fits the feel of the song quite well. But Gimme some feedback on it. Unfortunately I only have it online in the .wmv format. So mac-users will have to have the right codec to play it. I will post a new link in a couple of weeks as soon as i've gotten the quicktime up and running...

Youll find it under

www.christen.dk/Carry_On_New.wmv

All the best

Christen Bach

Rock'n'Roll animator

www.christen.dk

i really like the idea of the long one shot, and how u managed to find such a smooth way to transit from the guy singing to the girl.

Personally i think, i didnt like the track so much, but i found the whole set up quite smart.

Maybe you could add a variation on the last chorus coz its a bit too repetitive.

I noticed that the particular flies on the lamp, dissapear and appear, maybe is it a life thing?

Well done

So finally I got it completely finished and uploaded in a quicktime format. Let it rip and tell me what you think...

Links:

www.christen.dk/Carry_On_New.mov

or

www.christen.dk/Carry_On_New.wmv

Bach

It is a bit of mixed media. There is no 3D inthere though. The globe, Mr Abbeys face/hands and Eva is real life footage. The rest is basically a big photoshop patchwork, spread out in 3D layers in After Effects, and then individually 2D-composite-animated.

It is a bit of mixed media. There is no 3D inthere though. The globe, Mr Abbeys face/hands and Eva is real life footage. The rest is basically a big photoshop patchwork, spread out in 3D layers in After Effects, and then individually 2D-composite-animated.

I just did a Making of of the video with all the bits and pieces back from 2007. I dont know if it is interesting to anyone, but heres the clip: