Sign in to follow this  
jonkman

Morph Cow Spots into Text

Hello,

I'm working on morphing cow spot shapes into 2 lines of text on a cow. I know how to do this with each individual letter using Illustrator, blending and then sequencing the layers in AE.

But, I was curious if there was a way to morph the cow spot into an entire word instead of each letter. When I convert the text to outlines in Illustrator it only seems to like blending one letter at a time. This means I would have to have a separate comp for each letter in AE :(

Also, am I doing this the best way; in Illustrator that is?

Thanks,

Nick

Hello,

I'm working on morphing cow spot shapes into 2 lines of text on a cow. I know how to do this with each individual letter using Illustrator, blending and then sequencing the layers in AE.

But, I was curious if there was a way to morph the cow spot into an entire word instead of each letter. When I convert the text to outlines in Illustrator it only seems to like blending one letter at a time. This means I would have to have a separate comp for each letter in AE :(

Also, am I doing this the best way; in Illustrator that is?

Thanks,

Nick

Yeah if you have your text lines in illi, make outlines of them then past onto a solid as a mask you should be able to plow them quickly, make em form any shape you fancy....

Yeah if you have your text lines in illi, make outlines of them then past onto a solid as a mask you should be able to plow them quickly, make em form any shape you fancy....

Thanks, that's already working much better.