Sign in to follow this  
jake_mathew

my 2008 reel

Jake, Jake, Jake.... what are we going to do without you?

You are going to do so well in Chicago. I'm really excited for you man...

One more for the road-

Warwick Davis (Willow Ufgood from Willow) to Ralph Fiennes

No IMDB.

One more for the road-

Warwick Davis (Willow Ufgood from Willow) to Ralph Fiennes

No IMDB.

That one's pretty easy:

Warwick Davis to Jennifer Aniston in "Leprechaun"

Jennifer Aniston to Vince Vaughn in "The Break-up"

Vince Vaughn to Owen Wilson in "The Wedding Crashers"

Own Wilson to Ben Affleck in "Armageddon"

Ben Affleck to Jennifer Lopez in "Jersey Girl"

Jennifer Lopez to Ralph Fiennes in "Maid In Manhattan"

Hi jake,

really nice reel.. i think.

After trying to load the page, i could only get halfway through without the whole page freezing.. many, many times. I couldn't get it to load to the finish.. what I saw was really great tho.

Also, I know you didn't ask for a review on the site, but dude, i know clean is awesome and all, but at least play with some typography a little or something... (although, it does say work in progress, so if your not done, disregard this message..)

Edited by Michelle

man, that reel is awesome, really like the work you got there!

congrats!

the "system" piece with all those 3d cubes catch my attention....what 3d package did you use to do that?. looks like mograph module, sick, sick!

Hi jake,

really nice reel.. i think.

After trying to load the page, i could only get halfway through without the whole page freezing.. many, many times. I couldn't get it to load to the finish.. what I saw was really great tho.

Also, I know you didn't ask for a review on the site, but dude, i know clean is awesome and all, but at least play with some typography a little or something... (although, it does say work in progress, so if your not done, disregard this message..)

I've viewed my site on several different computers and various internet connections and have not experienced any problems with the files loading. Also, no where on my site does it say "Work in progress" so maybe you are mistaking my site with someone elses?

Edited by jake_mathew

hey jake! looks like they've been keeping you pretty busy indeed. obviously fantastic work, i would expect no less for a current tv alumn. ROCK chicago.

P.S. we need to have a game night reunion somehow.

hey jake! looks like they've been keeping you pretty busy indeed. obviously fantastic work, i would expect no less for a current tv alumn. ROCK chicago.

P.S. we need to have a game night reunion somehow.

Thanks Yussef. Today was my last day at Current. (sniffle) I saw Al Gore in the hallway. I was going to say bye to him, but I was afraid that he might have security taser me.

We had our very last Game Night last week and played "Rock Band" until the wee hours. (and drank a buttload of Red Stripes) But, we do need to have a reunion somehow, somewhere. Since you, me, Nik, and Tim all have Xbox Live accounts, we just need to find the perfect multiplayer game to have a "Virtual Game Night". What game would fit this criteria, you ask? Answer: "Ghostbusters: The Video Game" with 4-player online co-op. Enough said. (I get dibbs on Venkman)

"Rock Band" until the wee hours.

Xbox Live accounts

I don't remember which mographers are already on my friends list, but Rock Band pretty much consumes my life, so hit me up fools: Gamertag = Biggieboy58

the "system" piece with all those 3d cubes catch my attention....what 3d package did you use to do that?. looks like mograph module, sick, sick!

Yes, I made that in Cinema 4D. It was the Mograph module. (the cloner effector and the shader effector, to be exact) It was definitely fun to make and one of my favorite music IDs that I made at Current.

NERD ALERT!!!!: When viewing my site on an iPhone, it automatically reformats the web layout and displays the demo reel in a video format that is iPhone-friendly.

Why did I do this, you ask? Answer: I have no friends.