Sign in to follow this  
Exerminator

Hi everybody

Guest Sao_Bento
Hello, I am new here, I hope I will meet nice people. he he.. :huh::rolleyes:

Welcome to the looney bin. Ask well thought out questions after making every attempt to learn something on your own and everything will be fine. Alternately, state opinions with or without qualification, badmouth people and studios, techniques, individuals, software/hardware manufacturers, insult emo music, foul sacred theorem, violate NDAs, alienate yourself from the motion graphics community, burn bridges and piss people off - we're OK with that too. Just promise not to make a motion graphics piece that is based on dialog from a movie, where the type reveals itself in time with the soundtrack.

Need to search for something on this site - use

http://www.mograph.org

Unlike the search engine embedded into this message board software, mograph.org actually works.

Need general info?

http://www.mographwiki.net/Main_Page

state opinions with or without qualification, badmouth people and studios, techniques, individuals, software/hardware manufacturers, insult emo music, foul sacred theorem, violate NDAs, alienate yourself from the motion graphics community, burn bridges and piss people off - we're OK with that too. Just promise not to make a motion graphics piece that is based on dialog from a movie, where the type reveals itself in time with the soundtrack.

That sums it up nicely :)