Sign in to follow this  
Artibite

Artibite Showreel 2008

What song is that?

Great stuff! Some really clever ideas in there, especially the painted porcelain. Love the hectic, vibrating style. Your site looks good too, nice and clean.

Just some technical comments: 52MB is on the high side for a video this small and short (360x288, 1:27ish). I suggest reencoding and lowering the quality, and possibly raising the resolution instead. What's with the last 20~ seconds being a still? Also, I suggest you enable the video for streaming, since the download was pretty slow for me.

Cheers man, great work.

What song is that?

Great stuff! Some really clever ideas in there, especially the painted porcelain. Love the hectic, vibrating style. Your site looks good too, nice and clean.

Just some technical comments: 52MB is on the high side for a video this small and short (360x288, 1:27ish). I suggest reencoding and lowering the quality, and possibly raising the resolution instead. What's with the last 20~ seconds being a still? Also, I suggest you enable the video for streaming, since the download was pretty slow for me.

Cheers man, great work.

Can't see much wrong with this. I've muted the PC at the mo so I didn't hear the track but visually very nice. Straight onto my "inspiration list" :)

Solid work-really enjoyed the porcelain/tile piece in the middle. I concur with leahzero and would defs. recompress and enable fast start for streaming out of quicktime. A good target would be about half the present file size. Other than that, good business.

What song is that?

Cheers man, great work.

Thanks for the suggestions

I replace the reel with a smaller one.

And the song is: Herbaliser, just won't stop.

Thanks

I waited for about :45 for something to happen, but all I got was the quicktime icon. What are you compressing with? You should check "prepeare for internet streaming" when you compress so viewers don't have to wait for the whole reel to load before they see something.