Sign in to follow this  
Kesse

Nice script challenge

Hi guys!

I am not that savvy into Ae scripting. Still i am planning to recreate that kind of behavior with some technicals informations.

Here's the reference

Anybody can help me figure out how to make those "3d"molecular nods and string in Ae?

And for the spherical shape in rotation it's possible to animate them with trapcode and some by hand, still scriptable?

:) thanks

Hi guys!

I am not that savvy into Ae scripting. Still i am planning to recreate that kind of behavior with some technicals informations.

Here's the reference

Anybody can help me figure out how to make those "3d"molecular nods and string in Ae?

And for the spherical shape in rotation it's possible to animate them with trapcode and some by hand, still scriptable?

wiggle?.....:)...I see wiggle of circles........for the connection of them you could use a beam effect and link the start of the beam effect to the center of one circle and the end to the center of of another

hope that helps.....maybe there is an easier way.

Hi guys!

Here's the reference

That spot was done in Processing http://processing.org but if I was going to do it in AE I would probably create the individual atom animations and use them as particle instances with a particle generator like particular or form..

-lloyd

Check the evil creativeCOW. There's a tutorial on creating zodiacs very much in the manner este described. And for the the rest - parenting and look at camera for 3D layers should suffice to generate spherical shapes, for an expression based approach learn the powers of the sinus and cosinus.

Mylenium