Sign in to follow this  
govinda

Lulu.com and alternatives

A friend is doing a self-published book, and I haven't done anything cmyk since like 1999. Lulu.com looks brilliant, but are there other places that do the same thing, preferably in Los Angeles?

Mentioning Lulu reminded me of one of their greatest publications: Natural Harvest: A Collection of Semen-Based Recipes

“Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties. Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex and dynamic. Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants. Despite all of these positive qualities, semen remains neglected as a food. This book hopes to change that”

Make sure you check out the preview pages for great recipes such as “Almost White Russian” and “Man made oysters”........

And to think, I was just watching the foodnetwork, now that channel is blocked, and I will never watch it again.

In about a week will some one call the police, as I'm sure I will have starved by then.

O_O

Okay, but, uh, back to the topic at hand...

I just wanted to say that I published some stuff through Lulu last year, and was extremely happy with how things turned out. Print and build were both excellent. I have every intention of doing some more work through them later. There are a couple alternatives, but I've seen samples from them and they didn't quite have the same quality (or they insisted on putting watermarks on it).

Mentioning Lulu reminded me of one of their greatest publications: Natural Harvest: A Collection of Semen-Based Recipes

“Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties. Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex and dynamic. Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants. Despite all of these positive qualities, semen remains neglected as a food. This book hopes to change that”

Make sure you check out the preview pages for great recipes such as “Almost White Russian” and “Man made oysters”........

Holy shit that's hilarious. My friend's birthday is coming up, I'm totally getting him this book.

Holy shit that's hilarious. My friend's birthday is coming up, I'm totally getting him this book.

If you're not so into cooking it's a great book to get and just leave lying around the kitchen when friends are over which will insure you'll never, ever have to cook for anyone...

Guest spence

I ran into that book a while back while I was looking for a placenta cook book for my friend.