Sign in to follow this  
jcrans20

New Bostaff website

My personal pet peeve: Reels using Justice as the audio track - especially when the work is pretty good, but the cuts do little justice. My suggestion? Pick a different track. Your work deserves to stand out. Use something every other motionographer isn't touching.

Maybe some Celine Dion...

Yeah, unfortunately the site is new but the reel is a little dated. I agree with the Justice comments for sure...reels with Justice weren't AS popular when I cut mine. Unfortunately I've got some projects in limbo that I simply won't cut a new reel without...so, I guess I have to wait.

Oooh so YOU'RE the guy who did College Humor and Jake & Amir titles... haha. Good stuff, I always wondered.

Your work is great. About the site, I feel that the thumbnails work well. But for me, it's annoying to click 'next' and wait for an image load on each frame within the pop-up window. It might be better suited by scrolling within that pop-up window, and listing all frames vertically or something. Just something so that your fantastic work is more accessible.