Sign in to follow this  
TrenZ

New works and reel up for the summer

Tried the reel but the vimeo link was broken for me. The serif html text at the bottom with the link to your reel seems a bit incongruent with the slick flash interface. The boards look nice.

Your board designs are really strong. Were they just pitches or something that didn't end up getting animated and so you didn't include them in the reel? It seems like you have a lot of talent but it doesn't come across in the reel at all.

Part of it is the slow music in the beginning which has zero energy. Also, the destination truth shot of the falling cards was a weird choice, considering the other cool board designs for that one.

Enlighten me here, thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the comments

Yea most of the boards where mostly done for pitches that didnt end up getting animated. I've spent a good part of the last year and a half doing mostly design more than animating but yea I still enjoy doing both equally.

Cool, that makes sense. Your site is easy to use and I think the overall impression is that you're talented. The difference between your reel and boards kind of looks like a year and a half of huge improvement.

Maybe you can take some time to animate out some boards to up the quality of your motion reel. Just a thought, cheers!