Sign in to follow this  
Hein Lagerweij

2010 motion reel

Very cool reel dude. Don't know if the music matches the pacing of the edit, though.

I agree. The content is pretty strong, but the editing needs a little work.

I love the abstract pieces, specially the one that is sort of a multicolored ink blot flowing through the screen, it creates really nice texture. If you could tell which plug in or technique you use to achieve that it would be great.

The only part I wouldn't include is the iphone and the map, it doesn't fit with the rest and it's not interesting in terms of the design or the technical skills, as tracking is very commonplace and overused now.

The reel is too short, I would show more stuff.

Other than this, this reel shows your work has a lot of personality and you do some unique stuff in terms of colors, style and shapes, which is great.

i like ur reel but there is to much abstract stuff in it. If u really like abstract art so much then keep on doin this but u have to build it out like: better shading and rendering. ur 3d stuff looks a bit toooo plain u know. give it more "texture". I dont mean like bitmap textures I mean give it a bit more color and "roughness" to it. make it a bit more real. the rest is cool