Sign in to follow this  
Guest govinda

SOME THINGS

Guest govinda

THE OCCASIONAL COLLAGIST

I've been adding collages to reels in the portfolio section. Not all of them, some of them. More explanation below the fold...

PARTIAL LOG-IN SOLUTION

Thanks to Igor for sleuthing out that if you go to 'mograph.net' rather than 'www.mograph.net,' you might arrive already logged in. Might. Works for me at least.

MAN U VS. ARSENAL IN 57 MINUTES

Go gooners! (Just kiddin')

(Post formerly 'The Occasional Collagist')

Guest fredcamino

nice. you are hardcore govinda. i enjoy it. make sure you make a collage for every single reel.

Guest govinda

It was something that our member MarkinChina, wherever he is now, used to do. It was cool, Firemind asked, and coincidentally I'd already done some of my own months ago for printed inspirational rips I posted on my office wall.

I chose some strange shops whose reels I liked to start out with. That explains some of the more obscure names on this list. But I think they stand as a group of some of the underappreciated reels worth looking over again for anyone who hasn't seen them recently. Like Erik Karaysyk, with his 'Syk' opening sequence, or Doma's sweet grads, or our old friend Maithy, or the nearly forgotten Waytion.

And for those who started the post, an apology for hijacking their opening post to add in the collage. There was no other way to slip in the collage at the top.

The idea is to keep the :H's flowing. We :H the work; we think it's cool to show it whenever possible. With so little of the universe of reels left to mine, it's also a good way to spice up the :H of the board, Firemind's incredible Reels section.

These are the first batch.

bigbang

buck

doma

karaysyk

logan

maithy

mk12

mofo

munkmotion

stardust

superfi

tronic

waytion

I'll do more when I can find the time and remember.

Guest govinda

And thanks to Ferd for slipping in a post before I could post my continuation. Geez, like a puppy who jumps on your newspaper before you can open it to finish the article from the front page. :P

Guest igorschmigor

This really rocks. Thanks a lot Govinda!!!

But you're right, what happened to Markinchina? He was cool, found lots of nice links and always added pictures. According to his profile he was last active on the 25th of June.

Edited by igorschmigor

Guest govinda

Someone's just going to have to go to China to find him. Like Brad Pitt in 'Spy Games,' bribe a local party official to cut the power while pink mograph helicopters swoop in and snatch him from his cell. Sermon distracts the guards with web-grab photos of Mandy Moore and Lindsay Lohan, Sao takes on five at a time with his bare hands to cover the rear, while Fred, skinny enough to need no key, slips between the jail bars to find Mark on the cement floor.

Guest govinda

Does 'My Assistant' suddenly work for anyone else? Ever since coming in without the 'www,' the formerly garbled assistant is all cute and formatted for me. It's a good thing. It finds new posts better than 'View New Posts.'