Sign in to follow this  
jasfish

Motion League

Hey all. I've got 4 invites available if anyone wants to check out http://motionleague.com/

I don't know too much about the site yet, but I believe they are trying for a mix between Mograph.net and Creative Cow, FWIW.

Anyone, the first 4 people to hit me up can check it out themselves. email me at:

john [at] jasfish [dot] com

if interested.

Cheers!

Hey guys, yeah we do seem to be having some weird log in issues this week. Just not sure why it's only happening to some people and not others.

Out of curiosity, what method did you guys use to log in to the forums? Did you create an account or did you use Twitter/Facebook/OpenID/etc to sign in? Wondering if that had anything to do with it.

While we get this sorted out, you can either post here with your user name, or message me through twitter @odd_enough. I will send you an email with a password reset, which seems to be working for most people. Aren't betas great? :P

But yes, we do intend to launch sometime soon and we're getting rather antsy about it. We have a bit more content to put up and things to work out, but it's getting close! Glad to see people looking forward to it. :)

Edited by Jordan Cain

Hey guys, yeah we do seem to be having some weird log in issues this week. Just not sure why it's only happening to some people and not others.

Out of curiosity, what method did you guys use to log in to the forums? Did you create an account or did you use Twitter/Facebook/OpenID/etc to sign in? Wondering if that had anything to do with it.

While we get this sorted out, you can either post here with your user name, or message me through twitter @odd_enough. I will send you an email with a password reset, which seems to be working for most people. Aren't betas great? :P

But yes, we do intend to launch sometime soon and we're getting rather antsy about it. We have a bit more content to put up and things to work out, but it's getting close! Glad to see people looking forward to it. :)

Apparently my problem is and was last time that I was trying to log in at motionleague.com while I should be logging in at motionleague.com/unite/ ... Maybe this is the problem a lot of people are facing because I Thought I was locked out again then I remembered yesterday that the URL had the word unite at the end and when I logged in using the link you emailed me yesterday it all worked fine ... I created an acount btw

Ah ha! Yes, that would make a lot of sense. Yeah, our forums are not powered by wordpress. So if you find your self at a wordpress login prompt, your forum user info will not work there. In the forums we have posted log info for beta users to use in order to see the blog.