Sign in to follow this  
Guest govinda

SOME THINGS II

Guest govinda

- NEW COLLAGES. The occasional collagist has been occasionally collaging. Is there any rhyme or reason to this? Is there any call for such a silly activity? Sadly, no!

[see continuation]

- POLITICS. I can only speak for myself and duputy dawg on this, but we're all aware that some of our discussions on politics have gotten a little...spirited. Luckily we have a Lounge for things like that, and we don't edit language. But do such discussions belong on a graphics board?

[see continuation]

Guest govinda

Collages up for:

Associates in Science

Exopolis

Jez

Lifelong Friendship Society

Pinthin

Psyop

Renascent

Gerald Mark Coto

Stiletto

Umeric

Politics, continued

Sure they do!

I just want to say that if it ever seems to be implied that anyone with a different opinion from my own, or Igor's, or any other frequenter is unwelcome, that's not the case. Ideologies of all kinds are welcome. Bad behavior, on the other hand, will naturally bring out the napalm.

And of course these discussions bore some people to the point of homicide, and to them I say that it's become clear that there are more than a few of us who like to let off the steam now and again. There are always other threads for those who are bored out of their gourds by current affairs. So while these words make no difference in the world, by all means have at it. If it's not distracting to your work, that is.

It would be nice if there was a design angle to such posts, of course...

Guest igorschmigor

You know, everytime i post something more aggressive on a political subject i feel really guilty for that a week later. Sometimes i get carried away. I want to appologize for that.

Thinking of how i got all mad about the tsunami... I'm sorry, i really love you all.

Guest SermonOfMockery

we love you too.

ps i stopped reading the political threads a long time ago.

Guest govinda

If you could have 'Situational Avatars,' I'd have my girl with a chef's hat on whenever I post something pie-in-the-window ish.

Guest AMO

What's wrong with politics? It only influences everything we do... Or does it? Keep it on the Board (Bored)!!!

I still love maundering around here, though.

Luv :H