Sign in to follow this  
me2please

2k commercial

neat use of parallax.

I really like the final resolve of the logo too.

Great work! Is this playing regionally or across the country? I'll look for it next time that I'm in the movies!!

I know it will come across as harsh, but the paralax thing didn't work out so great - in the fiirst shot it looks more like some kind of spherical distorition rather than 3d, in the second the head of the bed slides against the wall - since it's on the same plane as the wall (aproximately) is shouldn't move in relation to it at all - the thrid one looks kind of allright. I think it works best in the fourth scene. While to logo resolves are basic they are ok, however I must say I don't quite understand the jump from sky blue to black back to blue - it'd try to keep the background similar. The text in scenes 1&2 comes in to late and stays for too short in my opinion + the one in scene 1 is barely visible.

The endplate is very nice!

The parallax didn't work out so well but it wasn't horrible, so don't take our comments too seriously. In addition to what Zmurowski said, I think the parallax scenes could've benefited from some improved lighting, depth of field, and the way in which you spaced out your images. For example, I think the family and couch should be at the same z-space at that angle, because the dad's hand is resting on the pillow, right? If your camera were closer in to the family, then maybe I'd space the objects out a bit to make it more cinematic, but when you're that wide you can see everything and it starts to look fake I think. Hope I've been helpful!