Sign in to follow this  
aniocean

Motion Graphic showreel for broadcast

You got some nice work there. My only sugestion would be to work on your velocity. Most of your camera moves feel too linear. Those sudden changes in speed don't feel lifelike and can be visually disturbing to the eye, unless you're trying to communicate something more mechanic in your work . Try to ease-in and out to get a more fluid-looking animation. Your 3d work is good, I think moving some of that stuff to the beginning of the reel will help out showcase your skills. A lot of studios, look at the first 20 seconds and then move on. Overall, good work!

I agree with 3dm, but I also think that you have some very energetic pieces in there.. but the music is sooooo.... slow and almost boring, I think that if you had some more upbeat music as well as some more upbeat transitions/cuts, you could probably cut your reel down to a minute, and have a really, really strong reel. 2 minutes is just too long, in my opinion, especially with that music! It made me want to go to sleep! Also, I didn't see your name or anything on there? What gives?