Sign in to follow this  
Sircharles

How was this done.

hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo there.

The curved splines toward then end of this, just wondering how that was done?

Thanks

Graham

This looks almost certainly like a 'traced' (as in mograph tracer) TP setup so the splines themselves are generated dynamically. Its the particle action you have to worry about next!

thanks froj, ya I saw a tutorial on tracing particles recently where he adds deformers to bend them etc.

But when they hit the ground and form the logo shape.. Is that particles as well do you think?

The guy who works at ManVsMachine made these tutorials a little while back. It looks like something he made. Check these out:

http://greyscalegorilla.com/blog/tutorials/how-to-use-thinking-particles-mograph-together/ and

http://greyscalegorilla.com/blog/tutorials/thinking-particles-tpgroups-events/

Edited by dbrodi

hi guys, thanks for those links dbrodi, that kind of shows how he is doing it alright.

Bit complicated for me, but I think I could achieve a simpler look with basic emitter as jsolter said. He did an earlier tut on this where he uses matrices from an emitter and deforms these.

One last question...

The guys at MvM worked on this as well, was wondering if anyone could figure out how the abstract pattern in background was created at the stage where it is all yellow and has a few stats on the shoe..