Sign in to follow this  
edrhine

Back to freelance -- Reel 2014

Hey all! I am back at it freelancing again and just "finished" up my new reel. Thought I would post it up as I have been a huge fan of mograph.net forever. Please take a looksie and if you love it, hate it, or have any suggestions please post something up. Thanks and Happy Holidays to all!!

Hey there! Thanks for the kind words. We are wrapping up some projects but mostly just going to be working as a freelancer or running small teams as an AD for now. For the future not really sure. May be working in Denver for a while or considering a move out to LA or SD. Would love to see your place if we make it out there for meetings or to live/work. Hope all is well!

Thanks BoArlander and vozzz.. put a lot of passion into some of those project. Working on the site at night and hopefully that will be fully updated soon.

Aromakat -- I will do so for sure. I try to get out and surf in SD each year so at the least, I could swing on up to LA and then make it a business trip too!