Sign in to follow this  
Guest yogert909

Does anybody go outdoors?

Guest yogert909

Seems that artists in general and animators in particular don't really do anything away from the computer. Just wondering what people do when they're not attached to their computers.

I enjoy riding my mountainbike or my motorcycle in the mountains above Pasadena as well as swimming a mile once a week. I also read quite a bit and hunt down experimental animation and video art (does anyone have any nice experimental stuff they'd like to trade?) I'm really looking forward to getting a laptop so I can get out of the house and do some work at the cafe or wherever.

live it up

Guest fredcamino

i used to ride the subway. but then there was a strike. i'm not an artist though so i suppose it doesn't even matter.

Guest vuzz

doors,,, never seen them. :P

man I got off the computer today for the first time in about 4 days. Felt great. Shit now I'm back on it. I believe that people who do graphic work are very insular, if thats a word. But when that odd one day comes around when we do get out, damm it's ugly.

Guest speemur

i have to get up and go outside at least once a day. i work from home and it rains like hell here in the winter but you just have to get away from the electricity and radiation and endless clicking. nature always gets my head straight again. the other thing that works for me is yoga. sounds flaky but its my new drug.