Sign in to follow this  
Guest icebox

reel/web

Guest FlipSwitch

k... lets face it... there's no point in calling each other nerds... because we all basically are to a certain degree... nerds/geeks/dorks ... i mean we are all constantly posting pointless sometimes interesting tidbits on the internet... that equals NERD... one thing i can be pretty sure of though... i'm definitely cooler than most of you nerds and far more good looking at least... so therefore i think i get free rein to hit on the babes with the smoothness that i do B)

Guest Tread

maybe we should have a mograph male review... a 'mograph hotornot' of sorts.

Err, maybe not.

Guest igorschmigor

yeah, i'm a nerd.

She loves me:

e743.jpg

and she loves me too:

46022822_l.jpg

being nerd is so 2005!

Guest nextseason

It's true Igor, they love me because i'm a nerd.

It's so much my nerdiness but more because i'm just incredibly intelligent.

:)

Guest icebox

wow, I must say this is more than any girl could hope for...

first of all, the song used for the montage is riot, by the sounds…love them.

for all of those nipple lovers out there, sorry to disappoint, but it’s just a belly button…I know, I know.

I agree with the need for tracking the text. I’ll try smoothing out those keyframes.

yes, I was also concerned that the fish had a little too much face-time. He just worked so diligently with me, I think he deserves it. however, he is becoming a little too arrogant, so I may have to go back and replace him with a tap-dancing turtle or something of the like.

thanks for all the comments, suggestions, declarations, and fearless soliciting. you really know how to make a newbie feel welcome…haha. but honestly, thank you for the positive feedback…and finally...YEAH MOGRAPH GIRLS…now let’s go make a real t-shirt.

Guest amydot

totally dig your reel -- great work. (though agree with the aforementioned too much fish face time that i assume you're now going to change)

btw, why did i not get this sort of reception when i joined mograph?!

anyway, in the clever and witty words of...well, me..."you mo girl!!" (ahhh ha. ha ha. i crack me up.)

Guest Sao_Bento
totally dig your reel -- great work.  (though agree with the aforementioned too much fish face time that i assume you're now going to change)

anyway, in the clever and witty words of...well, me..."you mo girl!!" (ahhh ha. ha ha.  i crack me up.)

35569[/snapback]

I think you confused us with serious legitimate questions. You also neglected to either post a photo, include a shot in a reel, or use an avatar that showed some mystery woman everyone would assume was you. Just post a giggle and reminisce about how you were in one of the videos at geekfantasies.com and you'll have hundreds of fans within minutes.

Edited by Sao_Bento

Guest igorschmigor
Just post a giggle and reminisce about how you were in one of the videos at geekfantasies.com and you'll have hundreds of fans within minutes.

35574[/snapback]

geekfantasies.com :lol::lol::lol: that shit is great!!!

Guest igorschmigor

35569[/snapback]

sorry, we forgot. So here you are:

"You mean you're a chick? Damn, that's hot. I mean HOOOTTT!!! I get all excited just thinking about it. How old are you? Where are you from? Do you like Nerds? I can take my glasses off if you like. And the rest too ... Hehe ...hehehe ...... hehe"

P.S.: "can i keep my pocket calculator in bed?"

Edited by igorschmigor

Guest amydot
I think you confused us with serious legitimate questions. You also neglected to either post a photo, include a shot in a reel, or use an avatar that showed some mystery woman everyone would assume was you. Just post a giggle and reminisce about how you were in one of the videos at geekfantasies.com and you'll have hundreds of fans within minutes.

35574[/snapback]

my bad. i'll remedy that asap.

sorry, we forgot. So here you are:

"You mean you're chick? Damn, that's hot. I mean HOOOTTT!!! I get all excited just thinking about it. How old are you? Where are you from? Do you like Nerds? I can take my glasses off if you like. And the rest too ... Hehe ...hehehe ...... hehe"

P.S.: "can i keep my pocket calculator in bed?"

35589[/snapback]

ahh, thanks. much better.

and i thought of several not entirely clean response to your p.s., but i'm just going to leave you guessing... ;)

Edited by amydot

Guest igorschmigor
and i thought of several not entirely clean response to your p.s., but i'm just going to leave you guessing...  ;)

35594[/snapback]

:huh: ???

you mean something like "... sure, if i may insert the batteries." ?

... or "oh honey, let's use the abacus tonight." ?

Guest igorschmigor

yeahh! I stole it from an avatar at myspace. I wonder who wastes his precious time on making animated gifs like that.

Edited by igorschmigor

Guest Self_90
totally dig your reel -- great work.  (though agree with the aforementioned too much fish face time that i assume you're now going to change)

anyway, in the clever and witty words of...well, me..."you mo girl!!" (ahhh ha. ha ha.  i crack me up.)

35569[/snapback]

Well, I like your friend Adrienne !! ;) she has a picture up on that page.

We like you, miss no Avatar. :H

Guest 3rdMARTINI

I personally would get rid of the teabags and the girl in the tub. There's been lots of discussion in the past regarding making mograph reels mograph ONLY, and this is one case of that. There's really nothing mograph about those pieces of live action footage other than an editorial device to get you from one piece to the next (same as the goldfish). Therefore, they're deadweight that can be cut.

I'd use the first instance of the goldfish that looks like it's singing and then get rid of the rest. That makes the one instance that much stronger.

Good pacing of your edit and aside from the suggestions above, there's really not a whole lot of work repeating done throughout the reel. Whittle out the deadweight and work on making your reel about 1:30 TRT.

Great job overall, you are off to a great start!

Now, about the site. TOO MANY POPUPS! Design your site in such a way that popups are not needed. It can be done. Some people (myself included) use a popup window for Quicktimes, which is OK (but still probably unnecessary), but your site interface could have very well been put into the main browser window.