Sign in to follow this  
auze1

anyone up for a student reel

I just got it up...

hope ya like, all feedback appreciated.

www.jamesisaaks.com

ps. I'm looking for an intership at a awsome company so I can learn some more.

I would hire you! Somebody find this guy a job already!

Guest J.J. Johnstone

If you are in the bay area, which it look like you are... Try the Gunshop. They are an awesome studio and I know there last intern left about a month ago, so imagine they are looking for a new one.

http://www.gunshop.tv/

why should this cat have to intern? he's got skills. 2d, 3d, an understanding of timing and rhythm.

let's try not to become the film industry too fast. I'm sort of tired of hearing young designers getting told they have to suck cock before they can walk. there's way too much money in this industry for talented folks to be working for free.

why should this cat have to intern? he's got skills. 2d, 3d, an understanding of timing and rhythm.

let's try not to become the film industry too fast. I'm sort of tired of hearing young designers getting told they have to suck cock before they can walk. there's way too much money in this industry for talented folks to be working for free.

i agree that he should not work for free. gunshop has also been hiring juniors. go for the gold.

Yeah, this dude don't need no internship. Kick him in his plump ripe buttox and send him into production.